At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
Company name: BlackRock
Job Position: Software Quality Engineers
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: B.E. / B. Tech / M. Tech or equivalent
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: 12.4 LPA
BlackRock Careers Job Summary
Are you interested in building innovative technology that crafts the financial markets? Do you like working at the speed of a startup, but want to tackle some of the world’s most sophisticated problems? Do you want to work with, and learn from, hands-on leaders in technology and finance?
At BlackRock, we are looking for Software Quality Engineers who like to innovate and solve sophisticated problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity, and will embrace your outstanding skills, curiosity, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual.
As a QA Engineer you will work as part of the Global testing team. This is a globally distributed team supporting Quality Engineering activities for applications on the Aladdin platform.
BlackRock Careers Key Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Lead provide testing services for the global testing team including automation implementation and ensuring delivery is timely and of high quality for specific tools and processes.
- You will be responsible for functional/ non-functional and automation testing activities of a project/ module.
- The QA engineer will be responsible to build SME knowledge of project and be hands on. Ensuring development, maintenance and execute automated scripts based on manual test cases; therefore, the ability to code using Selenium and use of Cucumber, Jenkins, Azure Dev Ops, Java is a must. Interface and liaise with the global Test, Business and Development teams, effectively communicating testing metrics, progress, schedules and issues impacting delivery
- Able to identify, procure and manage environments and data required for testing
Required Skills / Experience
The candidate is encouraged to possess and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in Software Quality Assurance in a financial services firm (e.g. Investment Banking, Asset Management), including writing manual tests, test automation development and execution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins
- Exposure to functional automation framework implementation and hands on coding on Java is must
- Exposure to AZURE dev ops, CI/CD integration
Exposure to following technologies
- RDBMS: SQL, No-SQL, Cassandra
- Unix, Windows, XML and Java
- Strong foundation in various SDLC methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Unified Process
- Exposure to scripting languages like Jscript, Python would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Cypress would be an added advantage
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
How to Apply BlackRock Careers?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the company career website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.