Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte offers audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. With over 415,000 professionals globally, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
Deloitte focuses on making an impact that matters for clients, people, and society. It has a presence in over 150 countries and territories with more than 400 locations. Deloitte India is a leading provider of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax & regulatory services.
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: up to $124K
Job Location: United States
Last Date: ASAP
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
The Full Stack Developer will work as part of a cross-functional agile team to launch innovative AI-driven Data and Analytics products for Public Sector clients. In addition, the developer will:
- Collaborate with team of full-stack engineers to design and develop software products that transform global mission
- Engineer application software solutions using application frameworks such as Spring, JQuery, and web application servers such as Apache, WildFly [JBoss], Tomcat, WebLogic, or WebSphere.
- Achieve sprint goals with a team of world-class back-end engineers
- Understand Deloitte’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as cutting-edge and best in the industry
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients. Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- 2+ years demonstrated expertise backend software engineering (Java/Spring/Node.js)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Creativity and innovation – desire to learn and apply new technologies, products, and libraries.
- Strong knowledge of best practices – willingness to review code and provide feedback to other engineers
- Experience implementing wireframes with flexible, well-structured code
- Willingness to collaborate with distributed teams
- Comfortable with code versioning tools such as Git
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
How to Apply For Deloitte
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the company career website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
Apply now: Click Here