All Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Job Role: Engineer IT
Qualification: Any Graduation/Technical Diploma
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 /2020
Salary: Upto 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do everyday.
This role will see you operate in complex environments while monitoring client infrastructures. You are required to be a proactive and client-centric player to ensure the timely resolution is provided and restoration of services by managing requests through to successful completion. And you’ll be part of this by influencing our client satisfaction through being professional, detail orientated and client motivated.
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Education: Any Graduation/Technical Diploma
Role: Windows Server Support Engineer
Certification: MCSE and ITIL Foundation
Functional Area: Infrastructure Managed Services, ITO/ ITSM
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Batch – Any Batch
- Freshers are eligible
- Any Degree
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
- Great communications Skills – written and verbal English skills
- Troubleshooting technical problems involving hardware, operating systems, and applications
- Proactive initiative with good problem-solving skills
- Communicate well with other administrators and end users
- Participate in a periodic 24×7 on-call rotation, which can include planned weekend work
- Understanding of Production processes (i.e., Production Operations, Incident & Problem Management, Change Management, Escalation Management, RCA) – ITIL
- Possess the combination of technical, strong communications with very strong client management skills
- A Strong team player
- Experience in Windows Servers Administration 2003/2008R2/2012/2016/2019/2022
- Good knowledge of systems maintenance procedures
- Ability to produce high quality documentation, especially for root cause analysis and remediation actions, and for recommending preventative measures
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Aptitude for learning new technical skills and new system operations
- Understanding of ITIL methodology and effective operations governance methods and processes
- Knowledge of metrics aligned to ITIL Processes
- Highly Self Motivates, Goal Oriented and Self Directional
- Good understanding of Windows and Unix environment.
- Basic knowledge of networking and commands
- Knowledge on Server Support will be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in customer handling/customer skills
- Excellent in understanding the escalation path and meet SLA’s
- Excellent Multitasking Skills, Team Player & Knowledge Sharing Skills.
- Design, install, and maintain Windows Servers including future state for associated infrastructure
- Experience with VMWare administration including ESXi host builds, upgrades, and migrations
- Design and architecting high-availability and disaster recovery solutions
- Train and mentor other system administrators; serve as point of escalation for system issues
- Troubleshoot system malfunctions and/or other unplanned outages, and provide analysis and recommendations for resolution and prevention
- Management of Vmware & Hyper-V capacity including forecasting and demand management
- Experience with provisioning and cloning virtual machines
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems
- Experience with maintaining and restoring virtual machine “backups” and snapshots
- Experience evaluating and tuning for maximum performance as well as high availability
- Experience with performing ongoing security checks to maintain the security, integrity, and backup routines
- Experience should include troubleshooting, security, Group Policy design and implementation
- Experience providing configuration management and security compliance for the virtual infrastructure software and hardware
- Develop PowerShell scripts for administration tasks
- Partner with other Infrastructure Team Members to learn, develop and enhance the skills needed to support software-based Infrastructure
- Collaborate with Internal Infrastructure Teams to resolve escalated support issues
- Be self-directed, provide detailed estimates and work breakdown of typical activities leveraging an agile framework
- Take part in an after-hours on-call support rotation and implement solutions, patching and deployment activities after hours as needed
- Adhere to established security, support, and testing policies and procedures
- Keep current through contacts with professional societies, and technical publications
- Maintain awareness of applicable new technologies, processes, and competitive trends
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner companies
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with Internal Infrastructure, Application and Business partners in order to understand needs, use, and systems to facilitate effective technology implementations
- Maintain technical expertise in Microsoft, VMware, and Hyper Vtechnologies
- Research and follow industry trends around Server Engineering and provide recommendations that influence our strategic plans
How to Apply for Harman
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Harman official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here