Company name: Honeywell
Job Position: System Engineer / Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: $88,619 per year
Honeywell Careers Job Summary
We are seeking a member to join our team to learn and assist in the design and implementation of our technologies. The member will work closely with senior engineers and project managers to ensure project deliverables are met on-time and to the satisfaction of our clients. The successful candidate will have a passion for control systems and a desire to learn and grow in our organization.
Honeywell Careers Key Responsibilities
- Assist in the design and implementation of Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Participate in the development of control strategies and logic diagrams
- Participate to develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) graphics for operational displays
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of control systems
- Collaborate with senior engineers and project managers to ensure project deliverables are met, on-time, and to the satisfaction of our clients
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of control system issues
- Participate in the development and maintenance of project documentation, including functional specifications, design documents, and test plans
Honeywell Careers Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer, or Chemical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls, Electronics Technology
Honeywell Careers Preferred Qualifications
- Strong interest in Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Strong interest in SCADA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of DCS platforms
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, or Chemical industries
- Knowledge of control theory and instrumentation
How to Apply Honeywell Careers?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the hcxg.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.