Microsoft Company names, logos, and brands are the Intellectual Property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used on this website are for identification purposes only. We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on techcompreviews.in, We are just an information provider for job openings.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Job Role: Data Scientist – Internship
Qualification: Any Graduation/Technical Diploma
Batch: 2024 / 2023 / 2022 / 2021
Salary: Upto 13.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Noida
Machine Learning Discipline @ Microsoft:
Microsoft’s tools drive the widespread adoption of Machine Learning and AI on the cloud, by providing a highly productive experimentation and modeling environment to help teams of data scientists and data professionals be highly productive with AI. We design, build and operationalize data science tools and environments to create end-to-end solutions for high value customer & partner scenarios leveraging big
data, scalable systems. Microsoft is continuously investing globally on this technology area to make our products smarter. A few areas where you would see ML applications in Microsoft are:
• Bing • Cortana
• HoloLens • Xbox – Kinect
• Azure Machine Learning • Microsoft OneDrive
People Also Read – Exploring Instagram Threads
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team.
- Good to have: Kaggle score, knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET , R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plu
Job Notification Join us on Telegram: Click here
Data Scientists at Microsoft build and evaluate machine learning models and algorithms to solve realworld problems. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. Work with an interdisciplinary team on real-world applications of computer vision, machine learning geared towards applications for
human communication and well-being.
• Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
• Bring data to life using rich visualizations
• Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
• Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
• Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
• Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions ofusers. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
• Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
How to Apply for Microsoft
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to Microsoft official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here
Join our Official Linkedin: Click Here
Join our Official Instagram: Click Here
Join our Official Twitter: Click Here