Nestlé enjoys a reputation as the world’s largest food and beverage company driven by our purpose – enhancing quality of life everyone, today and for generations to come. At Nestlé, we constantly explore and push the boundaries of what is possible with foods, beverages, and nutritional health solutions to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future to better support individuals, families, communities and the planet. We have more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites and are present in 190 countries worldwide.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Company Website: www.nestlé.com
Job Role: Sales Tech – Customer and Brand Planning
Qualification: Bachelor’s Or Master’s Degree
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: up to 5.4 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Reporting to the Regional Manager for IT Marketing, Sales and eBusiness (MSE) based in Sydney the IT AOA MSE Business Analyst will work across multiple technologies in the SalesTech area particularly support the Customer Planning and Managing
The IT AOA MSE Business Analyst will be working across multiple customer investment management transformation programmes and initiatives, working with multiple Markets across the Asia, Oceania and Africa region to gather requirements on business needs to influence global product roadmaps.
A day in the life of IT AOA MSE Business Analyst
Reporting to the Regional Manager for IT Marketing, Sales & eBusiness, responsibilities of this role include:
- Contribution to IT Strategy – under the supervision and guidance of her/his primary Community of Practice Lead and Product Manager
- Supports the Product Manager and Business Relationship Manager in the development of the strategy through incremental improvement of the product
- Analyses, documents and tests program development, logic, process flows and specifications
- Documents training materials for the product area and delivers training to the end users, deployment and support teams.
- Designs business scenarios and use cases for the product mix, including product introduction, specification and the change management required to maximize its adoption/value.
- Identifies gaps in existing functionalities, options for improvement and opportunities for process automation.
- Responsible for identifying security & compliance requirements, including roles, associated with the business process and ensures they are considered in the solution design.
- Partners with business and IT to elicit, analyse, translate, and document business requirements, pain points or opportunities into IT requirements.
- Works with business partners to conduct paper-based design, solutioning sessions, and MVP taste-testing all along the life cycle from business demand to value delivery.
What will make you successful
- Joining a collaborative team of Business Analysts, you will be a strong team player with a history of delivering results in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT, preferred with experience in agile methodologies
- Experience with design and documentation of data models with platforms, such as Kantar CIM, Visualfabriq CIM, Power BI, SAP ERP
- Experience in service management principles and execution
- Demonstrated experience in establishing standard processes and managing performance to achieve key metrics
- Experience explaining technical concepts and technologies
- Experience working in a global environment and with virtual teams
- Effective communication and presentation skills are vital as you develop working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, such as service integrators, service provides and vendors across the globe (face-to-face and remote)
- With stakeholders based in various time zones, flexibility is essential as you participate in teleconferences and activities outside of standard business hours.
- Nestle offers flexible working hours and working from home, enabling you on how to get your job done and will help you balance your work with your personal commitments.
How to Apply For Nestlé
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the company career website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
Apply now: Click Here